2. “Personal information” means personal information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Bill 2009.
3. “Content” means all information (such as, without limitation: data files, written text, software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos, audiovisual combinations, scripts, graphics, interactive features and other materials) viewed on, accessed through or contributed to the Website.
4. Bozza is committed to protect Your privacy and process Your personal information in a transparent manner and in accordance with the law.
6. Please note that we will not require that You provide any “special personal information” (as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Bill) to us. Where You choose to do so voluntarily, You give Your express consent that we may process the special personal information.
a) Our details;
b) The information we collect;
c) Why we are collecting the information;
d) How we will share the information;
e) How You can access and correct Your information.
1. “Bozza” or “we” or “us” or “our” refers to Bozza Media (Proprietary) Limited trading as Bozza. You can contact Bozza at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The information that Bozza collects will be utilized for legitimate business purposes only. The type of information that we collect depends on the purpose for which we want to use it. We may collect information that (i) You provide to us, (ii) we receive from third parties that believe You may be interested in our Website or Services; (iii) we collect automatically.
The information we collect
Bozza receives and stores any personal information You provide to Bozza. This will typically include:
a) Your name;
b) Your address details;
c) Your mobile and other phone numbers;
d) Your email address;
e) Your birth date;
f) Your gender;
g) Your location;
h) Details of Your contacts if You choose to share this information with Bozza in order to identify which of Your contacts are using the Service (You should obtain their consent to disclose their personal information to Bozza before doing so);
i) Any personal information present in any comments to the Content.
Information we receive from third parties
2. To find out whether Bozza holds personal information about You, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
3. Please note that if You choose to log in through third party sites, such as Facebook, we will receive Your personal information from these sites and these sites will also be collecting Your personal information.
Personal information we collect automatically
1. Bozza automatically receives and records information on our server logs from Your browser or mobile platform, including Your location, IP address, cookie information, and the page You requested.
2. We use this information for statistical and marketing purposes only.
Why we collect the information
In order to access or use our Services, Bozza will require that You provide personal information to us. Bozza uses Your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected only. These mainly relate to the Service and our relationship and may typically include:
a) Operating the Service, including allowing for improvements to the Service and customizing aspects of the Service;
b) Sharing Content with other users;
c) Communicating Service related information, news and updates to You;
d) Research to improve the Service’s effectiveness, and to develop new tools for the Service’s users;
e) Statistical analysis;
f) Compiling information about browsing habits;
g) Legal proceedings.
How we will share Your information
Bozza may share Your information
(i) With third party service providers;
(ii) With everyone;
(iii) For business requirements or in terms of the law.
Third party service providers
Any Content or personal Information that You elect to share publicly can be viewed by everyone. Please take note that if You include any personal information in Your Content or comments to any Content, these will be shared with other Users.
Business requirements / law
Bozza may collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and commercialize the information provided by You subject to the following:
a) Bozza shall not disclose information unless the person from whom the information is collected, consents thereto;
b) Bozza shall disclose Your information where doing so is necessary to protect Bozza’s rights;
c) Bozza shall disclose the information where there is a duty on Bozza to disclose it in terms of the law; and
d) Bozza may compile, use and share any of the information that does not relate to a specific individual.
How to access and rectify Your information
1. You may request that we provide You with a copy of the personal information that we keep on You.
2. We may require adequate proof of Your identity before we disclose any records to You.
3. You may request us to update, correct or delete Your information.
4. If Your information is inaccurately or incompletely You must notify us and supply us with the accurate or complete information or You can log in and change it online.
1. You agree that we may transfer Your personal information to other countries for processing or storing. We will only transfer it in situations where the recipient of the personal information agrees to protect Your personal information similarly than required by our laws.